FYI - Known Issues [April 6, 2022]

Admin

On 5/13/2023 at 7:35 AM, Enigmaecho said:

I did not see some of my recently reported issues so I thought I would list them Xbox series X

• Transfer pass and Forsaken Airfield acorn textures appear as black rectangles 

• aurora bears stutter while moving and looping smell animation (repeatable)

• aurora wolves loop the howl and bark animation (repeatable)

• Moose not bleating or calling only breathing sounds (repeatable)

•Moose freezing after being in view while etching map

•variant items not spawning (one run no Vaughns another Vaughns but no other variants scenes and related items ie bodies with arrows bullets ect were there but no item) (repeatable?)

•Broken mesh in the mountain hillside to the rear of Broken Railroad maintenance shed billy goating the path from the rickety bridge climbing rope resulting in an inescapable pitfall(repeatable and game breaking)

• sleeping in aircraft without the use of sleeping bag results in dashboard crash(repeatable)

•snow shelters occasionally double spawn resulting in being stuck inside if you are able to leave the one you entered and get out field of view is limited to the range you have in shelter left right 180° until you interact with a container (random) 

•Journal unable to take notes pressing a to activate the keypad and enter note doesn’t function and error sound plays(repeatable)

• Journal force revealing locations and then closing the menu without backing out of the location tab causes the entire tab to glitch until game reset (repeatable)

Thank you for posting! If you haven't done so already, please file a ticket via the Support Portal