Blackrock keys in survival.

Conspiracy Potato

42 minutes ago, Conspiracy Potato said:

Are there keys to the Blackrock Prison in survival mode?  I've tried the truck in the barn and it's not there (or maybe I picked it up and the keys don't show in inventory???).  I loaded up a Pilgrim game to check for the key and it is not there.

There is no key . the only locked door you can access is the workshop and you need the code for that.

1 hour ago, Conspiracy Potato said:

Are there keys to the Blackrock Prison in survival mode?  I've tried the truck in the barn and it's not there (or maybe I picked it up and the keys don't show in inventory???).  I loaded up a Pilgrim game to check for the key and it is not there.

All doors with locks on them cannot be opened. The only door with a lock that CAN be opened requires a code to be entered during an aroura 

Yeah, the lower double doors to the Infirmary with a lock aren't able to be opened. Additionally, others have explored the area behind it with a noclip mod and there's nothing inside, so it's not meant to be explored.

Seems a bit pointless to even have the doors offer a tool tip. All it does is create confusion like this thread.