The Back of the Post Office (Milton)

SpanishMoss

I've always wondered why the back end of the Milton post office cannot be accessed. So... I was hoping that someone with some mods could, you know, fly through the wall and send us a screenshot of what they are hiding back there. 

The post office is one of the few buildings in the long dark that have rooms that cannot be explored, despite seeming accessible. 

The other ones are Carter Hydro Dam (one of the floors has a door that you cannot open) Blackrock Power Plant (the lower area below the catwalk is inaccessible [I think]) and Blackrock Prison (several doors that cannot be opened, including the infirmary)

While we're at it, it would be cool to see what is in these "inaccessible areas" I am most curious about carter and the power plant, because I suspect the doors in Blackrock have nothing behind them.

• Upvote 2

On 1/3/2022 at 10:13 AM, SpanishMoss said:

I've always wondered why the back end of the Milton post office cannot be accessed. So... I was hoping that someone with some mods could, you know, fly through the wall and send us a screenshot of what they are hiding back there. 

Whole lotta nothing...unless you're into disembodied arms!