Steam Tunnels

hozz1235

Guest jeffpeng
1 hour ago, piddy3825 said:

I went in with a burning torch, good thing that the toxic gas isn't flamable... 

I thought the exact same thing halfway through it. "If this was actually methane you'd be a crisp, boy."

11 minutes ago, jeffpeng said:

I thought the exact same thing halfway through it. "If this was actually methane you'd be a crisp, boy."

Right?  I was always under the impression that toxic gases in mines was methane.  Hence the reason why miners of old used a canary in the gold mine as they were
very susceptible to the gas?

I wonder if a crow is a good substitute? 😜

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, piddy3825 said:

lol, yeah I went down in the steam tunnels during an aurora and I could tell you had been there,
on account it smell like freshly grilled sausage...😆

Hey, who says we have to live like savages?  We should start TLD cookbook!

50 minutes ago, hozz1235 said:

We should start TLD cookbook!

hey I'm totally down with that!  
That would be a fun idea. 
A while back I made a post called "what's cooking in your 2 liter pot" and got some fairly clever dishes 
from some of the players.   why dont you get a thread started?  your "build a house anywhere" thread has gotten over 1.2k in views so I think  you'll get good results?    Maybe now's a good time maybe to get something like that going again.  
I think you should stipulate that receipes can be made from ingredients found in the vanilla game.  No using food mods since not everyone would be able to participate.  

Just in time for Holidays, The Great Bear Island Survivors Cook Book for Gourment Dining!

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, piddy3825 said:

hey I'm totally down with that!  
That would be a fun idea. 
A while back I made a post called "what's cooking in your 2 liter pot" and got some fairly clever dishes 
from some of the players.   why dont you get a thread started?  your "build a house anywhere" thread has gotten over 1.2k in views so I think  you'll get good results?    Maybe now's a good time maybe to get something like that going again.  
I think you should stipulate that receipes can be made from ingredients found in the vanilla game.  No using food mods since not everyone would be able to participate.  

Just in time for Holidays, The Great Bear Island Survivors Cook Book for Gourment Dining!

Run with it buddy!  You're much more creative than I.