a way to get more buffered memories trys in one night

Even Dark

5 hours ago, Even Dark said:i found out then you can get more then one memorie from a pc all 3 hours if you reenter a building.

so as example at 9pm then a new one at 12am, 3am, 6am 

I didn’t know we can collect more than one in one night . I always wanted to collect all the notes, polaroids and buffer memories in one gameplay but ı couldn’t do yet.Thanks for sharing and tips.

6 minutes ago, Pınar51-06 said:

I didn’t know we can collect more than one in one night . I always wanted to collect all the notes, polaroids and buffer memories in one gameplay but ı couldn’t do yet.Thanks for sharing and tips.

yes there are 71 memories at all. i make me a exel table :D

ML - Camp Office 5 Found downstairs in the Camp Office, Mystery Lake on the laptop computer.
ML - Dam - Upper 5 Found upstairs inside the Upper Carter Hydro Dam in the office room, on the desktop computer.
ML - Dam - Lower 5 Found inside the Lower Carter Hydro Dam at the very rear on the desktop computer in the office.
TWM - Chasm Cave 4 Found inside the cave in Chasm Cave down in the Echo Ravine, Timberwolf Mountain on a laptop computer.
CH - Fishing Camp Cabin/Int Rabbit house 5 Found inside a cabin at the Fishing Camp, Coastal Highway on a laptop computer. Note This cabin is broken when playing Interloper. At that time, if you visit the Rabbit Grove cabin, you will find the same PC.
CH - Quonset Garage 3 Found inside of the Quonset Gas Station at the Coastal Townsite, Coastal Highway on the desktop computer in the back room by the bed and fire barrel.
DP - Whaling station 5 Found inside Hibernia Processing, Desolation Point on the desktop computer upstairs in the office.
DP - Lonely Lighthouse 4 Found inside the Lonely Lighthouse, Desolation Point on the desktop computer.
BR - Maintenance Yard 4 Found inside the Maintenance Shed at the Maintenance Yard, Broken Railroad on a desktop computer near the bed.
BR - Maintenance Yard Exterior 5 Found outside the Maintenance Shed at the Maintenance Yard, Broken Railroad.
Milton - Bank Credit Union 5 Found inside the Milton Credit Union at Milton, Mountain Town on a desktop computer behind the counter.
Milton - Post Office 4 Found inside the Milton Post Office at Milton, Mountain Town on the desktop computer at the counter.
Milton - Orca Gas Station 4 Found inside the Orca Gas Station at Milton, Mountain Town on the desktop computer at rear of the building.
PV - Rural Store (Thompon's Crossing) 5 Found inside the rural store at Thompson's Crossing, Pleasant Valley, which is across the street from the Community Center, on the desktop computer.
PV - Signal Hill 5 Found inside of the Signal Hill, Pleasant Valley on the desktop computer.
FM - Shortwave Tower 3 Found at the base of the northern Shortwave Tower, Forlorn Muskeg on the laptop computer laying on the ground.
  • Upvote 1
  • Like 1

I did this recently. All you need to do is exit a load point (eg. a door) & re-enter. That's enough to "roll the dice" again, so to speak. You have a certain % chance of x buffer memory appearing upon each new load.  I could sometimes get 5 in one area, run to the next area & get all those, too, in the same night. Certain places are a pain, though - the lower Dam ones mean getting shocked every try...

Link to a list (including what the messages say) : https://thelongdark.fandom.com/wiki/Buffer_Memories

Screenshot of my stats: screen_16554962-1bf6-458c-95ae-680d0f000

• Upvote 1