Unintelligible phone call (Spoilers)

dahemac

Spoilers

In episode 4, just after entering the dam, there is a phone call. That too too quiet audio for that call is almost completely drowned out for me by ambient noise, the sound of rushing water. I cannot tell what Jace is telling me, or what I am telling Jace. I think she is giving me a quest, but I cannot hear what she is saying. Is anyone else having this problem?

• Admin changed the title to Unintelligible phone call (Spoilers)

I really wish that it was possible for the post above to contain spoilers. However even I have no idea what was in that conversation in the game. It would be cool if someone were to (Spoilers) tell me what the caller said, and what my character said.

I also am finding the phone call audio a little difficult to hear. This wasn’t an issue with Molly or other dialogue before. The volume just seems a little low in these scenes.

There is some back and forth between them about who are you, why should I trust you, etc. Jace explains she was stranded in the area as she was driving through when the first aurora event happened. 

Jace nearly died trying to find shelter that first night, and eventually found a fence which led her to the prison. Where many people had just been killed by the escaped prisoners.

Jace determined to keep Donner locked up. She asks Mackenzie to earn her trust by going to some old steam tunnels at the power plant and sabotaging the machinery there. It should in theory keep the solitary area locked.

She seems to know something about the aurora she isn’t sharing yet.

• Like 1