The undo

Hello friends,  stinky here.

I have been posting a lot of useless and unconstructive stuff here. Also, I have posted harsh criticism towards general public and/or individuals when my opinion differed. I would like to apologize for any grief caused.

Since my thoughts were posted publicly, it is only appropriate to post an apology in the same manner to undo any upset. Please accept it in all sincerity.

And no, I'm not trying to make a confession, like before jumping off a bridge or whatever.🙄😂 It's time I decided to get more serious(grown up) in general and pay attention to what I say. Spending a lot of time here, posting garbage, definitely doesn't help me.

G'night and stay hydrated. Reishi tea FTW!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Stinky socks said:

Hello friends,  stinky here.

I have been posting a lot of useless and unconstructive stuff here. Also, I have posted harsh criticism towards general public and/or individuals when my opinion differed. I would like to apologize for any grief caused.

Since my thoughts were posted publicly, it is only appropriate to post an apology in the same manner to undo any upset. Please accept it in all sincerity.

And no, I'm not trying to make a confession, like before jumping off a bridge or whatever.🙄😂 It's time I decided to get more serious(grown up) in general and pay attention to what I say. Spending a lot of time here, posting garbage, definitely doesn't help me.

G'night and stay hydrated. Reishi tea FTW!

Personally I have never had any problems with your posts/comments!  You speak your mind with refreshing candour and a unique if sometimes unconventional way! I like individuality in people and they should not feel the need to apologise for who they are!  My advice is 

Don't change ! Just be who you are! 

(Continued on other page)

Edited by Leeanda