The battle of Scruffy's Cave

Glflegolas

With full fur clothing (aside from boots) a bow, and three arrows, I decided to give ol' Scruffy some what-for. I wanted those deer hides!

Expecting a fight, I went in with a lit flare. Sure enough, Scruffy wasted no time showing up. I took the flare and lit a campfire. Scruffy was not surprisingly afraid of this, and ran.

Next I wanted to shoot him, but it's hard to shoot in the dark! A few torches pulled from the fire solved the lighting problem. Apparently, Scruffy isn't the most clever wolf, and got himself stuck behind some stalagmites. Perfect spot to get a headshot.

1585143622_BattleofScruffysCave.thumb.png.9d72f2134021eec5a402f7745a62493e.png

Wounded, Scruffy tried to engage in a hand-to-hand fight, but that didn't end well for him. A couple swings with the improvised hatchet and he was no more, and I had his deer all to myself. ;)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Glflegolas said:

With full fur clothing (aside from boots) a bow, and three arrows, I decided to give ol' Scruffy some what-for. I wanted those deer hides!

Expecting a fight, I went in with a lit flare. Sure enough, Scruffy wasted no time showing up. I took the flare and lit a campfire. Scruffy was not surprisingly afraid of this, and ran.

Next I wanted to shoot him, but it's hard to shoot in the dark! A few torches pulled from the fire solved the lighting problem. Apparently, Scruffy isn't the most clever wolf, and got himself stuck behind some stalagmites. Perfect spot to get a headshot.

1585143622_BattleofScruffysCave.thumb.png.9d72f2134021eec5a402f7745a62493e.png

Wounded, Scruffy tried to engage in a hand-to-hand fight, but that didn't end well for him. A couple swings with the improvised hatchet and he was no more, and I had his deer all to myself. ;)

Does seem a bit unfair to stick a wolf in a dark place like that!