Stuck on objective leave community hall. Aftermath.

Reaper2137

SPOILER!!!

Have you given the man his insulin, filled the cupboards and talked to the priest? If so before you left the hall did you talk to molly on the phone?. I'd double check you're objective list and if all of that has been done, then start heading to the tower. If still nothing then it might be a glitch of some sort. Hope that helps!

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, Leeanda said:

SPOILER!!!

Have you given the man his insulin, filled the cupboards and talked to the priest? If so before you left the hall did you talk to molly on the phone?. I'd double check you're objective list and if all of that has been done, then start heading to the tower. If still nothing then it might be a glitch of some sort. Hope that helps!

Yes, I've completed all objectives, except leave the community hall. It's rather annoying, got the phone call from molly, and all that. 

1 hour ago, Reaper2137 said:

Yes, I've completed all objectives, except leave the community hall. It's rather annoying, got the phone call from molly, and all that. 

I think I had a problem in  the hall on my first run , something to do with talking to the priest. Try talking to him again, if nothing then I think you need tech support!

19 minutes ago, Leeanda said:

I think I had a problem in  the hall on my first run , something to do with talking to the priest. Try talking to him again, if nothing then I think you need tech support!

Yeah, I ended up restarting from chapter 3 new game. Tried restart from checkpoint but it was after the glitch happened. Which sucks hardcore. Wish there was an option to restart chapter in current game.

3 minutes ago, Reaper2137 said:

Yeah, I ended up restarting from chapter 3 new game. Tried restart from checkpoint but it was after the glitch happened. Which sucks hardcore. Wish there was an option to restart chapter in current game.

Sorry that happened! It's a pain restarting ! I've had to do all story mode three times. Not to glitches but console issues!

Good luck on the rest of it!

2 minutes ago, ajb1978 said:

Did you do what Molly suggested and go check out the radio tower on Signal Hill? You don't get to immediately leave Pleasant Valley, you have to go to the radio tower first.

I did receive her call, and the objective never changed from leave community hall, followed the map, tired to go to signal hill. Thinking I just had a glitched game.

3 minutes ago, Reaper2137 said:

Thinking I just had a glitched game.

Could be a quest stage didn't trigger. Your journal should prompt you "Go to Signal Hill", and then once you're there "Use the radio". If you didn't see either of those pop in your journal then yeah something didn't trigger when it was supposed to.

• 1 year later...