Deer carcasses respawn ?

Charyzma

Forlorn muskeg on interloper went to the shortwave tower on the north and then to the cave that connects to marsh ridge to find some birch bark on my way there the cave didn't had a dead deer in it but on my way back it did. and i am 100% positive that i did not miss it the first time around because i picked up a few sticks from where it is now 

i've played this game for a long time and never seen a dead deer carcass respawn so im thinking this was just a glitch that didn't load in the deer the first time ?

13 hours ago, Charyzma said:

Forlorn muskeg on interloper went to the shortwave tower on the north and then to the cave that connects to marsh ridge to find some birch bark on my way there the cave didn't had a dead deer in it but on my way back it did. and i am 100% positive that i did not miss it the first time around because i picked up a few sticks from where it is now 

i've played this game for a long time and never seen a dead deer carcass respawn so im thinking this was just a glitch that didn't load in the deer the first time ?

It's a glitch or feature with the carcass in that cave.  It's been that way for a long time for me - if there is no deer carcass in the cave first time through, leave the cave and come back, and it will be there.

Edited by MrWolf