Hi! I'm Steven.

StumpRumpel

Hello, I'm Steven. I'm a level designer that absolutely fell in love with this game back when the first episode of Wintermute released. I'm constantly taking notes from this game and it's developers and I'm glad to finally join the community!

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi Leeanda:

This is very much off topic but I would like a favor. I love the game, lol not very good at it but just the same, I would like you to r send the video re the crash sight in Interlude. Not very good with a pc and I managed to lose it. Have looked all over the forums and cannot find our conversation. It is a really good video that explains how to get up the mountain and event. to Milton

Thanks in advance

Bob S.

40 minutes ago, Bob Scott said:

Hi Leeanda:

This is very much off topic but I would like a favor. I love the game, lol not very good at it but just the same, I would like you to r send the video re the crash sight in Interlude. Not very good with a pc and I managed to lose it. Have looked all over the forums and cannot find our conversation. It is a really good video that explains how to get up the mountain and event. to Milton

Thanks in advance

Bob S.

Hi Bob 

It wasn't me that posted that video it was someone else I'm afraid!  

Wish I could post you something but my tablet/notepad isn't compatible with the forum. There are some videos on you tube that you could watch! Try typing in Long Dark story mode LMG, he's pretty good and he doesn't rush through it! 

Sorry I can't be more help with videos, but I hope that helps! Don't worry too much it takes time to learn everything and even then you can still die a lot! 

Edited by Leeanda

28 minutes ago, Bob Scott said:

Dang, I cannot remember who sent it?? But thanks anyways. went to yutube and checked the LMG videos there but they do no show the crash scene. Thanks anyways

I love the game but it is very hard to learn re were, why and when. I will just have to keep trying.

Long dark story mode preparing for episode 4 LMG .. Type all of that in and it should come up!  There are 3 videos with that title so  try all three one of them is the beginning! 

If that doesn't help I think it was ajb who posted it on here before!

Edited by Leeanda