Harvesting wood

Hobbesyb

Ok. same thing as for my post about snow.

I didn't see that.

And now, as you told me of it's existence, it seems illogical to me.

On the one hand, you have to go out, hunt and harvest meat on corpses, but on the other hand, you can simply magically invokate wood out of thin air. It's not coherent.

As the game is realistic, I was expecting to find myself go looking for a tree and cut it, spending time and calories to find the good one, then work on the cut.

As this is NOT in the game, I couldn't find it. Thus, my post.

Hello!

Worth your time to describe the actual situation what you wish to discuss here a bit more detailed in order make your suggestions more effective and of course to avoid these misundersandings.

It is a human thing to get annoyed by stuff what others seemingly dont know, but it was pretty simple to figure out for yourself, and that may lead to a tone in a conversation where you may feel uninvited.

The most important simply:

You wish to improve the harvesting system to be more dependable on your actual environment instead of having a button for it in your panel.

If you wish to reach your goals, even in small things, like suggesting something, take the time to make it understandable for all, and to worth reading by the developers too, this way you actually increase the chances that it will happen, just like anywhere else in real life.

In fact, when, in the game, I saw that I couldn't equip the hatchet or click woods, I assumed this was not added to the game yet, and then didn't search further. My mistake, but not only :) It would be interesting to see if some other players had the same reasoning preventing them to find out how to use wood.

BTW, I started a more clear thread there : viewtopic.php?f=57&t=4227

So this can go into the bin, anyway

In fact, when, in the game, I saw that I couldn't equip the hatchet or click woods, I assumed this was not added to the game yet, and then didn't search further. My mistake, but not only :)

The game is about survival, even though I share your point of view about equipping your tools, never stop "searching further" in a survival game, you life depends on it :D.

The big deal about this particular game is that it totally make you think and search and plan and etc

Archived