i wish binoculars

Dracem Fire

i wish binoculars because i have some problem with spotting the wild life like wolves and bears etc, it would be also helpful that you can see resources like houses or cars or plant life and probably it helps the new players at this game also please add it  thats will be really helpful

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Dracem Fire said:

dürbün diliyorum çünkü kurtlar ve ayılar gibi vahşi yaşamı tespit etmekte sorun yaşıyorum, evler, arabalar veya bitki hayatı gibi kaynakları görebilmeniz de faydalı olacaktır ve muhtemelen bu oyundaki yeni oyunculara da yardımcı olur. bu gerçekten yardımcı olacak

You don't need to see animals to detect them. You should only have sharp ears. And a little attention. 

There's going to be a lot of tinnicular prey, and I don't want that. Observation binoculars will help us capture very beautiful views to the game. 

4 minutes ago, Sherlock Holmes 18 said:

You don't need to see animals to detect them. You should only have sharp ears. And a little attention. 

There's going to be a lot of tinnicular prey, and I don't want that. Observation binoculars will help us capture very beautiful views to the game. 

maybe you are right

I have always been a big fan of adding binoculars into the game. They have a great potential, and over the years, how the game changed, their potential increased a lot.

I think they should be useful in spotting the wildlife - it can be pretty helpful, if one can find a spot high up, to use it for what is effectively called "glazing" - a technique used by hunters to scan area with binoculars for animals to then pursue them in a hunt. Even though TLD has plenty of animals and they have stationary spawnpoints, the spawnpoints themselves wary. For example, I may know that a lake by Carter dam has a moose spawn point, but the moose may or may not be there. Being able to spot him from Forestry lookout would save me an in-game hour of trekking there to see if its there or not. 

The problem with that is however in rendering distance, I think. I dont believe the animals beyond rendering distance could be visible with the binoculars because of how game treats them. But I might be wrong there. Either way, they would be very useful. 

That said - it is a good idea Sherlock Holmes 18 pointed out. In many ways, you often hear animals before you see them - listening carefully is very important skill in the game. Hearing footsteppes can alert you to a wolf which might be just behind a corner, or even a bear that would othervise be very close to you.

One very underrated reason to have binoculars would be to search for circling crows. Murder of crows indicates a dead animal, and tracking animals in this game if they run away after being hit is awful. But after a few hours ingame since the animal dies, crows start circling the carcass. Using binoculars to spot these crows would be invaluable way to find the downed animal.

• Like 4