Pork & Beans - can not heat them like Pinnacle Peaches

TheBugfixer

When i start to cook the Pork&Beans, the Menu asks how to open. Then Cooking starts and the Item is no longer on the list of cookable Items ... until you cooked another item. After that the Pork&Beans are again on the list and you con do this all the Night, but never it will be hot like Pinnacle Peaches.

I'm a little confused on what you mean, but I think what's happening is that after you cook the Pork&Beans it takes it off the menu (HA, menu :lol: ) because it is now hot. It only stays hot for a few minutes so if you go to cook something else the Pork&Beans will be cold and you'll be able to reheat them thus why they return to the menu so you can heat it again. So what you should do is eat the cooked meal before you cook something else.

Jeremy

After you cook the beans, have you tried immediately checking the inventory? If so, the beans should appear as hot... If you cook the beans, and then timeshift to other tasks (such as cooking other items like peaches, melting snow, etc.) then the beans cool off during that time, and would become available again for reheating/cooking in the cooking dropdown list.

ADDENDUM: Sorry, just saw Jeremy posted the similar info about food cooling while doing other tasks. To gain the warmth bonus for any cooked food or beverage, you need to consume it right after cooking it - then go back to additional fire items as desired (that way you also won't be wasting cooking additional food items for the warmth bonus if not needed).

so you can... cooked peaches eh...

Jeremy

I have no Webspace to load Screenshots there, but, yes, i can cook them and in the Inventory they are listet as "hot" and "opend". The Pork&Beans are after cooking only listet as "cold" and "opend".

And ... sorry ... when cooking only will be able to heat it for some minutes, why are they "hot" after Days ?

So, you make it me not easy to understand your reply. What do you want to suggest me ? That heating of peaches is the bug ... or that you dont understand the Problem ?

And ... sorry ... when cooking only will be able to heat it for some minutes, why are they "hot" after Days ?

So, you make it me not easy to understand your reply. What do you want to suggest me ? That heating of peaches is the bug ... or that you dont understand the Problem ?

Whichever one is being listed as "hot" for days would be the one that has the bug [all the hot food is supposed to cool off fairly quickly if not consumed after cooking, so it shouldn't be staying listed as "hot" for that long.

Whichever one is being listed as "hot" for days would be the one that has the bug [all the hot food is supposed to cool off fairly quickly if not consumed after cooking, so it shouldn't be staying listed as "hot" for that long.

Thanks for helping ... then, after all, we found out that both are not working correct. The Peaches are hot for to long time, and the Pork&Beans for to short. Is it so?

Archived