Try these ideas

Rob S

First of all I'd like to say the game is fun the concept is great the idea behind everything is amazing there just needs to be a few changes. 1 you should be able choose your own geographical location doesn't shouldn't have to be in Canada you should be able to play anywhere you want for me it would be the Pacific Northwest United States, 2 better selection of survival gear and weapons does Canada not have archery or weapons of rifles and shotguns?. Three the graphics kind of neat but needs to be more realistic Sharper Image has better trees 3 harvesting would you should be able to cut down trees you need better tools. And that's just a handful of things that would make the game better.

for the first idea: no it is not a randomly generated world so impossible. and it is located on great bear island it is in the pacific near vancouver (i assume) really close to where you want. if you want like you said the northwest pacific US the devs would need to do by hand the maps bacause if it is randomly generated the maps would not look like you want they will be ugly like in minecraft. and second this is a canadian i really doubt that the devs would make a map in the us...

for the second idea not there will be no challenge we already have a lot of items to play with and survive. in the game there is already two rifles a bow and a flare gun. maybe the devs are going to add more but for now it works fine. and you can still play in pilgrim to have more loot.

three. i dont know why the graphics NEED to be more realistic... the long dark has his own style and it is already beautiful. i like this cartoon type graphics.

Just now, Rob S said:

Three the graphics kind of neat but needs to be more realistic Sharper Image has better trees 3 harvesting would you should be able to cut down trees you need better tools. And that's just a handful of things that would make the game better.

if i understood you want more tools to cut down bigger trees? well every time theres a blizzard a lot of big branches will fall and you will be able toressuply in wood.

i feel like you did not played the game a lot and needs more experience. you still got a lot of things to learn beacause half of what you said you want was already in the game.

• Upvote 1