Any idea what is this poster about?

acada

I am in Pleasant Valley -> Radio Control Hut. This picture caught my attention. It seems like sort of puzzle. Any idea what it is ?poster1.thumb.png.9c7cfa3ec6b1afbd0d34fb111b7c5f53.png

First I thougth about Canada map. But it does not seem to fit.

BTW I have checked the fandom wiki and there is screenshot from the very same place, but the poster is different.

I’m certain there’s no puzzle or hidden meaning to it. It’s reasonable to assume that since you’re in a radio control hut, it’s meant to be a low quality version of some diagram explaining the intricate parts of, let’s say; a communications panel. It’s only there for visuals. 

I think there probably not any hidden cache map hidden in it or any other game stuff.  But you know, the previous one had a pretty same foundation:

latest?cb=20150819212318

On the second look. The mid of the current image seems sort like a map. And those small parts could be like detailed sub-maps of certain regions. It is not like any of electric schema or any technic schema I have seen. Edges are uniform and full of perpendicular lines and the mid looks like paper ball.