Cooperative play and Construction

The Uncounted

So I was playing the game for the first time and loving the experience. But I noticed that the game felt a little empty in survival. While that's fun and all the noises remind me a little of Dead Space, I found myself wishing I had a budy to go on an adventure with or maybe make our own structures to try and survive the cold without having to search for that one building to live in. Plus the map is HUGE and AMAZING but sometimes feels lonely to cross the entire map solo.

I play on PS4 and would love to hear what other people think since I found a new survival game that I love and has the ability to constantly keep me on my toes.

17 hours ago, The Uncounted said:

So I was playing the game for the first time and loving the experience. But I noticed that the game felt a little empty in survival. While that's fun and all the noises remind me a little of Dead Space, I found myself wishing I had a budy to go on an adventure with or maybe make our own structures to try and survive the cold without having to search for that one building to live in. Plus the map is HUGE and AMAZING but sometimes feels lonely to cross the entire map solo.

I play on PS4 and would love to hear what other people think since I found a new survival game that I love and has the ability to constantly keep me on my toes.

I wouldn't mind co-op play. Although I enjoy the serenity of feeling by myself. It would be cool to have a hunting partner, but if something like this would be added, I'de like to see ZERO increase in resources available. I think if you are trying to survive as a team and need to share/ration/barter...that could be a challenge. Do you give your friend that 100% hatchet you crafted, or do you ask for something in return.

One person could be in charge of hunting, the other crafting.  i dont know, it could be sweet.