[BUG[ Can't access cannery even with code + aurora (archivist challenge)

koudasuzu

So during the Archivist challenge I saved up a bunch of shell casings and gunpowder ingredients, enough to make 200 bullets. I retrieved the code from the radio tower, and made my way over to the Cannery. After waiting for the next aurora, I was surprised to see that the code did not work. The red light would be on, but an error sound would play when I tried to enter the code. I double checked and the code was indeed in my inventory. I even waited for 15 days to attempt to enter the code again during 5 separate auroras, but it did not work.

I'm not sure if this is intentional because of the increased frequency of auroras in the Archivist challenge, or if this is a bug. 

14 hours ago, koudasuzu said:

So during the Archivist challenge I saved up a bunch of shell casings and gunpowder ingredients, enough to make 200 bullets. I retrieved the code from the radio tower, and made my way over to the Cannery. After waiting for the next aurora, I was surprised to see that the code did not work. The red light would be on, but an error sound would play when I tried to enter the code. I double checked and the code was indeed in my inventory. I even waited for 15 days to attempt to enter the code again during 5 separate auroras, but it did not work.

I'm not sure if this is intentional because of the increased frequency of auroras in the Archivist challenge, or if this is a bug. 

Did you bring the paper with the code on it with you? I think you need it.