Revolver Ammo found on Interloper

Tommy2Dumps

Hello all, I was streaming TLD on interloper difficultly last night, and to my surprise, I pulled 2 perfect revolver cartridges out of a loot spot in HRV. Has anyone else had a similar experience finding revolver ammo on Loper? I was under the impression that the ammo spawns were patched out with the revolver spawn. The two boxes of perfect ammo will look nice at a vanity base.

That place has had ammo on Interloper since HRV was released.  I have no idea why, and I've never found ammo anywhere else in Interloper.  Before the revolver was released, I'd find two rifle bullets there.  Since the revolver, it's been two revolver bullets.

I always wondered if finding those bullets in Interloper was a precursor to something new in the future, like being able to craft a weapon.  Or maybe just an oversight in the game that never got fixed.

• Like 1

Raph has said that the mill in BI is going to get expanded; I figure that down the road it may become possible to craft firearms in interloper there; perhaps one will be able to find one broken rifle and one broken revolver across the entire game and be able to repair them at the cannery, as well as craft ammunition for them.

I'm also kind of hoping that it may be possible to craft/repair better bow hunting gear; say metal shafted arrows and a compound bow or something like that.

Edited by stratvox
because reasons

1 hour ago, stratvox said:

I'm also kind of hoping that it may be possible to craft/repair better bow hunting gear; say metal shafted arrows and a compound bow or something like that.

That would be nice.  I'm not keen on having guns available in Interloper, for no reason other than it's always been that way.  But having the ability to craft better/more durable arrows and bows would be terrific.