EP. 3 Old Man's Beard Lichen Locations

Hockness_Monster

The span of Pleasant Valley is pretty large and I need Antiseptic / OMB Lichen to complete the Coming Storm quest to stock up the community hall. My least favorite thing about the game is walking time especially after just saving survivors and trudging them back to the hall extremely slow. 

Any general area on the map where I can head instead of wandering would be appreciated to save me some time.

4 hours ago, Hockness_Monster said:

The span of Pleasant Valley is pretty large and I need Antiseptic / OMB Lichen to complete the Coming Storm quest to stock up the community hall. My least favorite thing about the game is walking time especially after just saving survivors and trudging them back to the hall extremely slow. 

Any general area on the map where I can head instead of wandering would be appreciated to save me some time.

If you search every building and prepper cache, you will find enough bottled antiseptic to satisfy the requirements.  If memory serves there's 10 bottles available in Episode 3.  Otherwise, you really do just have to get out there and look around.  Your best bet is to wander the forest south of the main road, and look for stuff hanging from branches.