Signal to noise

Fitzzman

I’m in a cave in Mountain town.i just stayed the night at Trapper houseI left there to finish the north tower.

i spent the night in the cave now wanting to leave area.I thought cave had two entrances but it seems to be blocked off.

I leave the cave and there is a rope going up but I don’t remember using it

How do I exit?

Thanks 

15 hours ago, Fitzzman said:

I’m in a cave in Mountain town.i just stayed the night at Trapper houseI left there to finish the north tower.

i spent the night in the cave now wanting to leave area.I thought cave had two entrances but it seems to be blocked off.

I leave the cave and there is a rope going up but I don’t remember using it

How do I exit?

Thanks 

Mountain Town was back in Episode 1.  Episode 2 is Mystery Lake, Forlorn Muskeg, and Broken Railroad.  The radio towers are in Forlorn Muskeg.  There are a few caves in that region, one of which is explorable and does have two exits.  One exit is near the waterfall, the other opens out onto the Marsh Ridge.  And there is a rope that serves as a shortcut from the main part of the region up to the Marsh Ridge. So it kind of sounds like that's where you're at.  If that's the case, follow Hat Creek south, and you can pick your way through the muskeg avoiding thin ice, and you can then follow the railroad tracks east back to Mystery Lake.