New game saved at bottom of list!

Vince 49

I started a new game yesterday.  After a couple of hours, I entered a building (to force a save) and quit for a while.  When I restarted TLD, I hit Resume and, surprise, the game I was playing previously opened!  After a bit of exploration, I discovered that the new game was stored at the bottom of the stack, rather than the top.  I've been playing TLD for at least a couple of years and I've never seen this before.  I can continue the game using the Load function, but it remains at the bottom of the list, so Resume (which loads the game at the top of the list) doesn't work for this game.  Otherwise, the game is fine, so scrolling to the bottom of the list and loading, rather than Resume, is only a minor annoyance.  It's just weird.  Has anyone else ever seen this?

Update: Being the inquisitive type, I tried some experiments.  Although the game in question continued to save at the bottom, would a new game do the same?  I tried, and it did not.  The new game saved at the top of the list as normal.  So, if I went back and loaded the troublesome game and saved it, where would it be?  I tried and it now saved at the top as normal.  So problem solved.  'Still weird. 😕

Edited by Vince 49