Dead timberwolf ?

peteloud

As I was leaving BI I was not paying much attention because I thought that it was safe territory.  It was a Voyager game that was being very gentle towards.  Then suddenly I noticed in front of me this timberwolf. 

1859874245_screen_(182295830)_fdd6d1f2-a89a-4887-a6c6-2f73e6ea4b03.thumb.png.fad1517e46d80e13eb02bc8ccbdd5eeb.pngI immediately shot him with the revolver.  He didn't bat an eyelid.  So I quickly loaded my bow and put an arrow into him.  He still didn't move.  It turned out to dead and frozen stiff, probably a wolf that scampered away after I shot it the previous day.

I am constantly surprised at the difference between timberwolves at Voyager level and at Stalker.  At Voyager they are no problem, at Stalker level a big problem.

Edited by peteloud

• 2 weeks later...

This just happened to me in Forlorn Muskeg on Stalker. A regular wolf was eating a deer but it was dead. I put 3 rounds in him before I realized. He was still moving and making sounds like he was alive. I had shot a few wolves that ran off, so he probably bled out while feasting on the deer.