Perpetual wolf fodder

Pokeystick

Howdy folks!

Just thought I'd jump on, introduce myself, and simply tell anyone bored enough to listen how much I'm enjoying the game.

As someone who used to spent far too much time outside in inhospitable climes, I went into this game with a very dubious mindset, but as it was bought as a gift I felt I should give it a go, and I'm incredibly glad I did.

I've always been fond of winter, fonder still of being INSIDE during winter, and I can't believe how much this game manages to emulate those same experiences.

I'm not going to ramble, I just wanted to jump on and say I think you're doing a fantastic job, and I love both the direction the game is going in and the manner in which you've chosen to execute it.

Please keep up the excellent work, and for all you've achieved so far, you have my thanks.

• 4 weeks later...
Howdy folks!

Just thought I'd jump on, introduce myself, and simply tell anyone bored enough to listen how much I'm enjoying the game.

As someone who used to spent far too much time outside in inhospitable climes, I went into this game with a very dubious mindset, but as it was bought as a gift I felt I should give it a go, and I'm incredibly glad I did.

I've always been fond of winter, fonder still of being INSIDE during winter, and I can't believe how much this game manages to emulate those same experiences.

I'm not going to ramble, I just wanted to jump on and say I think you're doing a fantastic job, and I love both the direction the game is going in and the manner in which you've chosen to execute it.

Please keep up the excellent work, and for all you've achieved so far, you have my thanks.

Thank you and welcome! :D It's great to have you here :) If you have any questions at any time, please feel free to reach out.

I agree! I can't tell you how relieved I was the first time I came across an actual house in the game. I didn't realize I'd been holding my breath until I saw it ;)

Always nice to have enthusiastic players join us! So glad you're here!

Archived