Sprained Ankle: Increased Chance of Predator Charge

GothSkunk

As the thread title suggests. Give wolves and bears an increased chance to charge at you from farther away when you have a sprained ankle.

Reason: You're limping. It's obvious to any living creature with eyes that you're wounded and in discomfort. That makes you vulnerable. And you being vulnerable makes them more bold.

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, GothSkunk said:

As the thread title suggests. Give wolves and bears an increased chance to charge at you from farther away when you have a sprained ankle.

Reason: You're limping. It's obvious to any living creature with eyes that you're wounded and in discomfort. That makes you vulnerable. And you being vulnerable makes them more bold.

You're probably right that many predators have evolved to detect and take advantage of an injured prey. That being said, don't you think they're bold enough already? 😉 

I agree with this suggestion, with an sprained ankle you aren't capable of running away from predators, thus this will make you limp and walk slower. But rather than making the predators go directly after you (because it will be OP), it would be more precise if the predators overrun your walk speed and then charge at you 😅

On 1/6/2020 at 12:14 AM, GothSkunk said:

It's likely that this is already in the game. Predator attention is triggered by various factors - injuries, carried items (smell), I think even fatigue. Not sure whether sprains play in here as well, but I would suspect it.