My latest run at BI on stalker

wizard03

Alright guys, got a bit of a post here for those who are interested. A full run down of my go at bleak inlet......I would like to point out that there is of course a bunch of spoilers involved, so if you want to explore and find out what's involved in getting into the machine shop, do not watch this video. Also, swearing. Yes, I do curse a lot I do apologize for my inappropriate language and behavior during the run. Last but not least, there will be pauses in the video where I had to go do something, or take care of IRL problems. So this will not be a professional stream or anything of the sort. 

For those of you who are interested, from paradise valley to bleak inlet, into the shop and some crafting, then to forlorn muskeg to prove I survived the whole run, here you go!

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Ahatch said:

Good job on the timber wolves , like that little pile you made :)

Kinda felt cheap, but the frame rate is absolutely horrid when they are around. They defiantly need to optimize the xbox version. Although there has been a post or two with PC players having issues? Maybe the whole of bleak inlet needs redone 🤔

Not sure it needs redoing so much as maybe some tweaks to make it useful for interloper players. I would suggest lots of shell casings around all the maps , a guaranteed pistol at one of the common starting maps in interloper at the same amount of instances as say the heavy hammer. So the interloper player has an option to visit the region  and perhaps leave with enough ammo to get by for a while. A few marine flairs here and there. Watching you play on Stalker the area is viable , not sure the respawn rate of the timber wolves but you could live on wolf meat and just keep making bullets from your casings until powder / lead run out. 

20 hours ago, Ahatch said:

Not sure it needs redoing so much as maybe some tweaks to make it useful for interloper players. I would suggest lots of shell casings around all the maps , a guaranteed pistol at one of the common starting maps in interloper at the same amount of instances as say the heavy hammer. So the interloper player has an option to visit the region  and perhaps leave with enough ammo to get by for a while. A few marine flairs here and there. Watching you play on Stalker the area is viable , not sure the respawn rate of the timber wolves but you could live on wolf meat and just keep making bullets from your casings until powder / lead run out. 

Iv hit it a couple times on interloper and found about a full revolver cylinder of empty shells, but during my very short time in interloper, I could not find a revolver in paradise, BI {at least outside of the cannery}, and timber wolf mountain. Not sure if RNG was smiling on me with the caseings or what, but I feel like it does have potential once you hit that "perfect" combination. Either that, or you must have some extreme  perseverance.

I could only imagine that either they specifically separated the key piece from the puzzle, or they spread them out over an expanse we haven't even begun to imagine.