Ghost bear?

DirtyMadcap

Put headphones on if you've got 'em.  Would you agree that bear is right next to me.....as if I was Grizzly Adams out on a stroll?  I thought for sure it would attack me in the video.  I submitted a bug report, but would love to be able to see it.....I kinda need it's fur.  The deer apparently wasn't concerned.

Edited by DirtyMadcap

Probably spawned below the terrain.  That kind of thing happens, and all you can really do is submit a bug report, then get out of the area as soon as you can.  Although rare, sometimes the bear can attack you even though it's below the terrain and untouchable by you.  All of the risk with none of the reward!

10 minutes ago, ajb1978 said:

Probably spawned below the terrain.  That kind of thing happens, and all you can really do is submit a bug report, then get out of the area as soon as you can.  Although rare, sometimes the bear can attack you even though it's below the terrain and untouchable by you.  All of the risk with none of the reward!

OK.....thanks.  My first time.  He followed me all the way to the HRV cave from there.  Hoping things reset on region transition?

42 minutes ago, DirtyMadcap said:

OK.....thanks.  My first time.  He followed me all the way to the HRV cave from there.  Hoping things reset on region transition?

I can't say with certainty that it won't help, but I can say that in the past it hasn't.  I've had bears glitched below the terrain for real-life months, until the next release updates the terrain.