One of the best games, But also one of the most dissapointing - Achievements not unlocking

Hi,

1st, Id like to thank the Hinterland team for making one of the most enjoyable & relaxing games I have ever played + Big Kudos for releasing EP 2 & 3 for free ... I would have gladly paid a reasonable DLC price for the both of em if I had to!

My issue with this game however is with some of the achievements - Pacifist & Living Off the Land in particular.

I setup a survival run on voyager to try and get a few achievements in one go ... this time on day 23, I walked out of the the main shack in the coastal town site and got jump by a wolf as soon as the door closed :/... I defended myself & carried on only to find that the bleeding wolf died and ruined the pacifist achievement :/  .... That imo is extremely c**p and out of order ... I spent all that time no shooting any guns or firing and bows only to be able to kill a wolf that jumped me out of no-where, with me bare hands ...... Lame! 🙄

It shouldn't count as a kill, especially if it happens during a defensive moment 😞

530256805_Screenshotfrom2019-11-2501-22-45.thumb.png.e5fdc6d14c5f52771c0fdd92d556ec5d.png

1130980126_Screenshotfrom2019-11-2501-23-05.thumb.png.9270d574d45560a2edc72c240988057e.png

1805066244_Screenshotfrom2019-11-2501-23-15.thumb.png.28c955dae4548eab13fb60bec16012d1.png

This is not the type of game where u can just leap in for a hr to try and gain some achievements ... they take hrs & hrs of building up to 1 moment & hrs & hrs in real life feel like they have been thrown away when they don't appear & drive you crazy when you "Re-do" them again and again and get the same result 🤯 ... crazy enuf to purely make an account here so I can try n get it fixed. 🙄

This leads me onto the "Living Off the Land" achievement ... as you can see the furthest ive got is 4 days? 🤬 In every run I am doing something that does not compute in my head to "not living of the land"

I know the obvious like dont eat canned food etc or drink coffee or loo water but I am confused whether I can drink teas made from rose hips or reshi mushrooms? can I use a bandage to stop blood loss? can I repair my clothes? can I harvest meat from animals I Kill or only find? am I allowed to use fires accelerants???

I dont know what Im doing wrong as it seems if u fart in the incorrect manner this achievement will reset, the description that comes with it is so ambiguous Im lost to what is allowed & what isnt :(  PLEASE HELP!!!

Please dont get me wrong I love playing this game, but atm my priorities within it are purely to get these remaining achievements & its driving me mad .. I haven't even touched EP3 yet 😊

Edited by GCandy77

Well thx for the chime in guys but I got it done now ....started in FM, just eat storks & found meat & if attacked punched my way out n then spent time re-healing.... I nearly screwed myself on day 24.5 as i need to sleep ... was on full health & warmth n thought "what the heck I nearly done it now" n setup a mass 10 hour sleep whilst outside ... hit sleep n then thought "I hope the weather dont change" - It did n then this happened 😝

20191209040151_1.thumb.jpg.ebd58619247fdec95b9053029dd44a0b.jpg

Talk about a close one 😊 ... Next challenge :)