Thank you Lost & Found.

boy_scout_kevin

I awoke in the rangers cabin in ML after the 1.62 update to see my the floors swept clean of the furs, bows, rifle, water etc that I had so carefully organized after I ran out of container space. I liked the new decor details, but was a tad distraught at the loss until I noticed the red tin box sitting beside the door. Thank you very much, Hinterland. My question, are they a permanent fixture, or are they just there for the update, and I should worry about them disappearing at some point?

2 minutes ago, boy_scout_kevin said:

I awoke in the rangers cabin in ML after the 1.62 update to see my the floors swept clean of the furs, bows, rifle, water etc that I had so carefully organized after I ran out of container space. I liked the new decor details, but was a tad distraught at the loss until I noticed the red tin box sitting beside the door. Thank you very much, Hinterland. My question, are they a permanent fixture, or are they just there for the update, and I should worry about them disappearing at some point?

They covered this in the release notes, but they are basically storage containers that you can take items out of, but not place back in. They will disappear after you have removed the last item, but they won't just up and vanish while they still have stuff in them.