Bear Hats And Moose Pants

The hunter

Are you serious about moose pants ?.And the bearskin cap must be very heavy. I'd use that skin for more than anything.I know it is better to let even more will be able to sew and wolf skins something. And the fur Coat made and all.And so many skins sometimes wasted. You can't eat meat yet because of the risk of intestinal parasites.

I don't actually enjoy blasting other people's ideas, but...

Moose is rare, and it already has two possible uses, cloak and satchel.

Bear is not so rare, but requires dedication to hunt, and already has two uses, coat and bedroll.

Deer is plentiful and has two uses, pants and boots.

Rabbits are everywhere, easily killed and have two uses, hat and mitts.

Guess who's the most frequently killed (it's a close fight with the rabbit) animal which has only one use? And guess which is the clothing slot which only has two items in the whole game, one craftable and one not? wolfskinhoodedcape

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Doc Feral said:

I don't actually enjoy blasting other people's ideas, but.

Moose is rare, and it already has two possible uses, cloak and satchel.

Bear is not so rare, but requires dedication to hunt, and already has two uses, coat and bedroll.

Deer is plentiful and has two uses, pants and boots.

Rabbits are everywhere, easily killed and have two uses, hat and mitts.

Guess who's the most frequently killed (it's a close fight with the rabbit) animal which has only one use? And guess which is the clothing slot which only has two items in the whole game, one craftable and one not? wolfskinhoodedcape

And don't forget the wolves. There only a fur coat can be made from wolf skins. And then the wolf is useless. Because to eat meat you need level 5 cooking.

25 minutes ago, AlexandraRussia said:

And don't forget the wolves. There only a fur coat can be made from wolf skins. And then the wolf is useless. Because to eat meat you need level 5 cooking.

"Guess who's the most frequently killed (it's a close fight with the rabbit) animal which has only one use? And guess which is the clothing slot which only has two items in the whole game, one craftable and one not?"

You didn't guess, I presume? I was exactly talking about wolves. And accessories.