"Alpha Guidelines & Updates" should contain "Gudielines" ;)

wynarator

Hello guys,

I dropped onto forums not long ago and decided to get involved in the community of this astonishing game. What's lacking here is a sneak-peak into the next update. I'd love to read what's gonna happen in next patch, just to tease myself and kill off some time waiting. Also, from my experience from previous forums, this is really good thing to have community talking & debating, and also this would attract people from steam forums to here.

Of course it's up to Hinterland to decide how brief or how detailed the info would be, along with some rough schedule of the update.

I would REALLY REALLY love to have a sneak-peak into future updates! Please, Hinterland, don't let us starve :mrgreen:

There is testing of next versions going on, and quite often a lot of changes to work out. Giving a "sneak peak" [aka Spoilers] would be counter-productive... The devs are often adding new things right up to the 11th hour before release, as well as removing changes that had be on the agenda but weren't functioning yet.

When time is available, the devs post short teasers - such as the next major update (as of this post date) including a new map and new wildlife.

Archived