Missing parts of the HUD

Vred

This bug(?) happened after loading a save game at the coastal highway after sleeping at the gas station.

Stuff like the names of things when you aim at it("bed","cupboard", "door" etc) were missing, the ammo count of my rifle was missing, the "saving game" wolf was missing, the little bar filling when you do an action like lighting a fire etc was missing

It happened on PC, I don't think my specs are useful

I happened for the first time and i'm already reporting it, i'll open the game again and update this thread if this happens again. Sorry if I posted anything wrong or repeated, I searched for this bug and how to post on this forum section and seems that I did everything right.

It would help if you take a screenshot [F8 will take screenshot with location coordinates - then you can shrink it to a smaller jpg file size and attach] and include your debug log so the devs can see what to look for, and figure out if it's a software or hardware issue as well which might need to be tuned.

Debug Log Info: http://www.hinterlandforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=504

Did you try changing the HUD settings in the option menu? It might return your HUD to normal.

There is debug, normal and no hud. I've been using normal hud since ever and it still like that.

Anyway, after restarting the computer and steam again... the hud is back to normal.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived