Jeremiah, may your braided beard catch fire!

Doc Feral

Ok, I'm sure he was pissed off because his radio got fried while Will was wasting time asking about Astrid in Perseverance Mills, but Jerry showed no kindness.

Next thing I know Will was kicked out of the door at dawn with everything that was left in Jeremiah's cabin piled up on him, and that was flattening enough. Will then dropped something, crawled to the big crate and placed more stuff in it, trying to be overburdened but not too senselessly slow. Then he left for the Camp Office, earning hypothermia on his way, and finally arriving to the Office he roasted a deer he'd met near the lake and crashed in a bed. Next morning Will went back to Jeremiah's cabin to pack up more stuff and move to his new base, to find what? The crate was gone! Jeremiah's wasn't so sore as it looked, he managed to go outside, pull a Radagast and disappear turning the crate in a rabbit pulled sled! At least that's the more logical explanation. The door is locked, the crate is gone, along with an unfair share of Will's stuff. Confusticate and bebother the old trapper!

In the end I reloaded the autosave when Will found himself out of the cabin.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived