Survival school not finished?

Walkalot

You are missing the herbal stuff. I did too. Not sure where that book is in Milton. There is another one in ML in the far corner of the trailer in front of the dam. I originally thought it was a normal book and only found it right before the end.

Rose hips are a bit rare in ML but there are enough at Alan's Cave and the railway tunnel

Though it is a bit weird how "Survival School" has a check mark already

Thank Gawd they got rid of the drop off requirement for all the quests. That was the most tedious amount of back and forth walking ever

Mending is done in Ep 1 and just requires 3 repairs. That was very silly in Predux, as you already mended clothing in Milton, but then you somehow had to learn it again

Should be done now. You seem to have some issue with the quest not tracking progress reliably. For me Mending didn't check as completed in Ep 1, but it was registered when I started Ep 2. The rest worked fine though

Though the main part of the quest (left side) seem to be marked as completed. It's only the part of the right that claims there is stuff left to do

Archived