Christmas Tinner anyone?

deathbydanish

Christmas-Tinner-640x430.jpg

So apparently it was a hoax item, it was marketed to gamers that didn't have time for the traditional Christmas dinner so they crammed everything into a can.

It wouldn't be a permanent item but I think it'd be a fun item for Christmas, maybe as an item that can spawn during December (and maybe November if you want to take care of Thanksgiving). It'd have more calories than normal canned food but it'd be funny if your character comments on it in the same way as he does when you pick up dog food.

I am not a picky eater, but to be honest, this seems a bit too much for me. I am actually kind of feeling sick just looking at that combination... I can see why that was a hoax :D

I got nothing about events, but I would be more glad if Hinterland remained focused on adding more content into the game that is not holiday-limited. That sort of content can be enjoyed by people all year round. The events are cool, no doubt, but they are very time limited.

But that is just my opinion :) I am sure others will disagree. And to be perfectly honest, I would not be sad to see a small Christmas themed event. Just not so sure about that "XmasDinnerInACan" :D (though I guess it would be fitting with the nature of the game). I guess my imagination runs more around Christmas trees, deer with red noses and bears in santa costumes. Cause why not)

Archived