Hello from Switzerland

Goodzilla

First of all, I am sorry for my Mikey Mouse English,  it's not my mother language.

I love survival games, but I hate Zombies, so there is not too many games form this genre for me.

Last game I played was Subnautica which I liked but TLD is way better!

I started a few months ago and now I am waiting for Episode 3 to come out.

Good-zilla

Hi greatwhitegamer

Thank you for your welcome!

I play it on my laptop, bought by Steam. I guess played now already 250 h.

I was very positive surprised about the extra Halloween mode yesterday.

Small candy bar gives 2500 calories! No animals in the first night...

Now I am staying in the farm house, waiting for the mission for night two

I play on a Dell Inspiron 15  7000 Gaming Laptop.

Your warning for demon wolfes came too late... they killed me on the way from Carter Dam to the Lookout. So I had to start again in day two with nothing. I planed to climb to TW to be sure to get weapons and everything else, but no rope at the passgae between PV and TW...?

Do you know this challenge from last year?

What will be the final in this mission?

7 hours ago, Goodzilla said:

Your warning for demon wolfes came too late... they killed me on the way from Carter Dam to the Lookout. So I had to start again in day two with nothing.

Bummer. Oh well, what can you do? Also, TWM is off limits during 4DON. So no summit loot. No, I didn't even have TLD last Halloween. The final challenge in this mission has something  called "fire". O.o I have no idea what that means, and I don't think it means camp fires. Also, there will be pumpkin pies (2000 calories)! The weather will also be EXTREMELY cold with an abundance of blizzards. 

9 hours ago, Savra said:

I have the same laptop! I love it.

Thats funny!

21 hours ago, greatwhitegamer said:

Also, TWM is off limits during 4DON. So no summit loot. No, I didn't even have TLD last Halloween.

That was my plan for day two, but as you said there is no rope to climb to TWM.  I had one wolf attack yesterday in this challange and just survived with the bar almost empty.  At least I had plenty of time to read books and to repair all my clothes at day three.

7 hours ago, Goodzilla said:

I had one wolf attack yesterday in this challange and just survived with the bar almost empty.  At least I had plenty of time to read books and to repair all my clothes at day three.

Yikes. At least you had an excuse for sitting around and regaining condition. Enjoy extra 4DON time! They just announced it. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @Goodzilla, and (although a bit late) welcome to the forums! I also live in Switzerland but I am originally from Spain. I am a big TLD fan and I love how the game resembles wintertime in some parts of inner Switzerland. It's the best game to play in a snowy winter evening while sipping on a nice cup of Jägertee! :)

21 hours ago, Senauer said:

Hi @Goodzilla, and (although a bit late) welcome to the forums! I also live in Switzerland but I am originally from Spain. I am a big TLD fan and I love how the game resembles wintertime in some parts of inner Switzerland. It's the best game to play in a snowy winter evening while sipping on a nice cup of Jägertee! :)

Grüezi  Senauer

Thank you, and I totally agree with you, when I am walking with our dog the last days, it feels like in TLD. However I found this game only several months ago, so this is my first winter while playing TLD. 

Archived