500 day run on Stalker and then some

Master_Arne

I finally made my 500 day run on stalker. All the skills are on max level and are on my way to fully explore the new region.

Im sure this has been raised before, but I think the ultimate goal of the game should be to play for "infinitive" time.

With all the cloth and scrap metal in the game, with a defensive play style, you should be able to reach 7300 days = 20 years. Then William and Astrid are geriatric anyway, and they cant remember where they hid their loot......

Then main problem with a really long run is birch sapling to make arrows. If they respawned after 3-4 years, you could have an infinite supply of arrows. Cloth are not that much of a problem, because you are only repairing the inner layer and the hats. 

To play defensive is probably harder then what I have done up to now. When I see a wolf I kill it. Im up to 550 wolfs now, and frankly thats a bit of a waste. I have eaten quite a bit of them, but mostly the majority just despawn. (Maybe they go to wolf heaven)????? 

As of the picture, I'm sure a MD can give a diagnose on this...

screen_01b29fa3-d1de-468b-ba8a-32835259d7bd_hi.png

I have done some beach combing, & I even got a sapling. Got wet but well worth it. The problem is that you get 1 or 2 if you are lucky in a month. I traveled between DP and CH for 30 days and found only 1. I think I read that the respawn period was 2 weeks, and that makes sense of what I experienced. 

Archived