wolfs and the world

angryfurious

Hi,

I have played around 80 hours. Tried the Campaign and didn't like it. The only thing I did like about it was that there were people around even though the two npc are the worst.

I went back to survival and tried several custom settings. And in the last try I set wolves to the lowest possible setting when it comes to wolves being dangerous and I also set them to low pop numbers. I started at ML and it is day three I saw 5 wolves and was attacked twice. By the way I saw one dear and they are on very high. This is so annoying! The only option is to make wolves passive which is boring. On high wolf population with high aggro they probably drive around in tanks.

There are also only two buildings left and I haven't found a knife or a hatchet.  I really don't know anymore why I come back to this game and this last game was probably the straw that broke the camels back. It is like if a depressed, less talented Joel Schumacher made a game. It looks great, the setting is interesting but the characters are cliched, no fun to be had and all things considered it is pretty annoying and you feel kind of depressed after playing it.

I will now listen to Jonny Cash "hurt" and think about my life choices.    

Archived