Wintermute Screenshots, Again, Please Re-Post

SnowWalker

I am so sorry. It was a good thread with some awesome screenshots and comments. Please re-post your fab screenshots and stories. If not, I'll kill off this thread too, since my screenshots alone are not that great, lol These two are my favs though. I don't know why I love Trapper's cabin pics so much, but I do.

20170811145256_1.jpg

201708110aaaa12326_1.jpg

Just now, SnowWalker said:

ARE YOU JOKING!! Wthhhhhhh?

BY the end of 2018.

I suspect we might get another Episode around Christmas maybe.

I want them to spread them over 2017 and 2018- but that's up to Raphael and not us.

I predict there will be updates to sandbox/Wintermute with additional areas being added to Sandbox, new things implemented, animals and what not. In between the episodes.

This is how I organized my stuff in Wintermute while staying at both Trapper's and Mother's. It doesn't bother me, lol. I also had an extra bedroll from the cave right after the rope decent that I had lying over by Trapper's wood stove. I slept there beside him 'a lot' but I gotta say though, sometimes it's hard to get to sleep through all his yakking :D

20170813161835_1.jpg

3 hours ago, RossBondReturns said:

screen_e058132b-b56e-4a7c-8fb6-2c5beedf1ed1.png

Now that I see this in your nice clear shot, I think this is the road where we first come out of the cave to Milton at the beginning, and that's the first bridge we go over. It seems like it, but from your perspective where you are in this shot, I would have thought you would be farther down the road at the park rope-climb side of town...puzzling.

2 minutes ago, SnowWalker said:

Now that I see this in your nice clear shot, I think this is the road where we first come out of the cave to Milton at the beginning, and that's the first bridge we go over. It seems like it, but from your perspective where you are in this shot, I would have thought you would be farther down the road at the park rope-climb side of town...puzzling.

It is the rope park side of town...just before entering the transition cave at the end of Episode 1.

2 minutes ago, RossBondReturns said:

It is the rope park side of town...just before entering the transition cave at the end of Episode 1.

I know exactly where you are, but I look now at that road down there and I wonder if it's the road before we get to the church and to Milton, because that looks like the bridge we first go over. But what I'm saying is that though it looks like that's the road, it doesn't make sense that it's the same road.

8 minutes ago, RossBondReturns said:

Nope it can't be that same road. There's buses down there in your pic that are not there at the first Milton bridge. It's gotta be to Perseverance Mills, or something new.

2 minutes ago, RossBondReturns said:

It is the road that was blocked off at the rock collapse on the Prisoner bus.

Yes! That make complete sense. We just can't see the tunnel from this view. Boy, we sure did some hiking around all of that up there, amirite?

8 minutes ago, RossBondReturns said:

Indeed. I was actually hoping we would get to go through the bus into the tunnel through the mountain.

Yeah, it would have been cool, but they didn't want us to go there yet. Still though, in my mind. We go through that cave your standing at in the pic and get to back of Trapper's but, to me all of Milton seems to be where FM is. I'm trying to make all of the maps work in my mind but it's not gelling.

Archived