Bearskin Coat

damuchi

Hey guys. I was reading up on the wiki to see what's new since early-access and unfortunately the wiki is quite lacking. From the stats, the bearskin seems way too heavy for the warmth when compared to the wolf jacket. They both provide "intimidation" against wolves but based on experience, is the added "intimidation" from wearing the bearskin coat worth the added weight?

On a side note, does anybody know (or suspect) that the "intimidation" ability of coats stack?

Intimidation ability stacks, as far as I know. Also intimidation value of wolfskin coat is pretty miserable.
And Wolfskin coat is really not worth making, to be honest - bearskin coat is just so much better in general - it is very warm, heavy - true, but lasts a while, provides great protection and takes only two skins to craft.

If you like fishing or spending nights in caves, two bearskin coats are really awesome to have. ;)

I personally usually don't wear them while travelling any more, but I keep them stationary inside my favorite fishing hut and cave. Always nice to wear them in the cooler hours of the day (or night) and save some firewood.

Archived