After Church, On To Farmhouse ....BUG?

Dougie

After spending a few days in the church, burning books , papers and outside sticks, oh, and killing 2 wolves with my bare, cold hands, I venture to the farmhouse with one flare (many wolves there), I go into the barn, find the corpse who has a key....I go to the farmhouse that's locked and my character says "guess I need a key"......no problem, (I think) I have the key.   I look in my bag, and there's no key....(geeze) I'm thinking, go back to the barn and look again.  No key, so I re-start from the church with the same result...hmmmmm, what if I go to the house first, then to the barn......this re-start crashed to the Xbox home.   Something came up, so I turned it off until next time, and will try that.  But WHY?  If I found and "took" the key, why is not scripted that way? Bug or no bug?  But sure linear without making the sequence obvious.

The key you found isn't for the front door of the house. You need to find another one.

(by the way, keys and other items that relate to the story are not stored in your normal inventory. You might have noticed that Astrid's briefcase isn't in there either. They go into a section called "collectibles", which you can view in the journal menu, and they don't count towards your carrying weight.)

Archived