"Lake gunshots" quest

Mephisto

The last step in the quest chain doesn't resolve though, when you (spoilers) "check the lake cabin tomorrow", nothing happens, you go inside, there's some very common loot, and the quest doesn't resolve - anyone know what I'm missing? There's still two exclamation points on the body on the ice (looted, empty) and the now unlocked cabin (looted, empty).

Thanks for replies, i have another question but I don't want to create another topic. Quest about Jeremiah hideout. I wait about week near his bunker, but steel didn't see aurora anomaly. It appears randomly or by script?

1 minute ago, Nicklesbe said:

Mephisto did you wait all night? Becuase I got it the first night after that but the aurora didn't show up until the middle of the night.

Yep, sleep for one hour every night:( Maybe it's because I'm sleeping too close to him?

screen_b165a0ef-9ec2-4951-b8d8-b11e8dff2eb4_hi.png

9 minutes ago, dmbjt said:

Have you already seen aurora before finding the hatch? You need to fix his rifle before aurora shows up.

Yes, i am ended quest about fixing his bear cape and now stopped major quest branch at fishing quest, saw aurora at place, where i fixed his gun.

Archived