No dialogue sound

Honor

I will type this in a certain way to avoid spoilers.

After encountering the old woman, I attempted to converse with her. While the subtitles showed on the screen, neither my character nor the woman spoke, there was no sound, and the only way to advance the conversation was to manually advance the dialogue.

If anyone has experienced this and knows how to remedy it, please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

15 hours ago, pinaclepixel said:

I experienced this also. I am running steam on linux mint if its relevant. i have not as yet attempted or found a work around.

I actually experienced this on xbox.

After the 10th-ish crash I stopped playing. I don't get to experience the voice acting or animation and now it is crashing constantly. I will just wait for them to patch all the issues before I play more, I guess.

If Support or @Patrick Carlson have heard of this issue I would like to know.

14 hours ago, ZlatanHazard said:

That's not a bug , that's just how the game is. There is no voice acting outside of the cutscenes , it's pretty sad but that's how it is :S

Wow, that's really sad. I am honestly very disappointed by that.

On 06/08/2017 at 1:31 AM, ZlatanHazard said:

That's not a bug , that's just how the game is. There is no voice acting outside of the cutscenes , it's pretty sad but that's how it is :S

If that really is the case, its a shame if it is, but then my real problem is that the game shows no subtitles either so i have literally no means of hearing the conversation other than to check my diary or log or whatever its called for updated or additional information on people places and things etc.

Archived