I have a "man problem" cause of this new update

Mroz4k

Story mode is out.
I saw there are new Steam achievements. Even some hidden ones.
The game is on the front page of the Steam.

Yep, it has happened. I have that one problem most males combat with in the mornings. 
I am heavily cursing the misfortune that I have to get some sleep for work tomorrow because DAMN I want to stay up all night just grinding myself to death with this game. Haven't been this excited for a game since I first bought the Long Dark and was midway with the install.

I was literally so busy reading up about the update that I completely forgot that I had the oven on... and I burned my chicken cordon bleu lunch for tomorrows work. AAAA Luckily I am not picky and it is still edible.

8 hours ago, Mroz4k said:

I have that one problem most males combat with in the mornings. 
I am heavily cursing the misfortune that I have to get some sleep for work tomorrow because DAMN I want to stay up all night just grinding myself to death with this game.

I have kind of the opposite problem.. my dream job, that I loved and enjoyed every day of for the last 18 months, up and evaporated two weeks ago. So I have loads of time to play, but am constantly plagued by the need to look for work, in a country where there are 17 un/under-employed people for every position vacant.

Kinda sucks to be either of us, doesn't it? :D

10 hours ago, JAFO said:

I have kind of the opposite problem.. my dream job, that I loved and enjoyed every day of for the last 18 months, up and evaporated two weeks ago. So I have loads of time to play, but am constantly plagued by the need to look for work, in a country where there are 17 un/under-employed people for every position vacant.

Kinda sucks to be either of us, doesn't it? :D

Well, to be perfectly honest, even in here with a pretty high employment rate, it is rather difficult to get a job - I finally got mine and only through personal connections, after looking for it for almost a month. The only positions around here that are opened are the ones with next to no pay, which is just not realizeable because the big employment rate and somewhat high average salary have chased prices for everything rather high. Sucks because almost half of working population has a college degree (we have a huge amount of free universities which are all garbage and just pump out lots of idiots with degrees every year) so for a current student it is very difficult to get a job. 

But hey, keep a chin up - the person who wants to work will always eventually find one. And if you can't find one, seize the opportunity and make a place for yourself, consider a business of your own.

Archived