Sleigh , jump

AndyG

Hey guyz/galz , fairly new to the game and brand new to the forums.  Loving the game, but if I could have anything I would love the ability to jump when lite on gear. The jump doesn't have to be much, but enough to get over a fence or over a small mound of snow etc.. very small thing, but seems strange that I am unable to .  

Second on my wishlist would be basic drag sleighs ; made from cloth or leather and branches pulled with a rope? Again just something the wife and I thought would be nice as we love to explore but don't want to leave too much of our 'precious' loot.

Thirdly (and I have seen it mentioned) would be the ability to take the batteries from cars to power small lights or heaters etc.. 

I can't state how much the wife and I are loving this game.  We played so long the first session that our old 660ti (which was already dying ) finally breathed it's last breath.  Incredibly captivating , beautiful and engaging game. 

G'day and welcome to the forums, @AndyG and wife!

7 hours ago, AndyG said:

I can't state how much the wife and I are loving this game.  We played so long the first session that our old 660ti (which was already dying ) finally breathed it's last breath.  Incredibly captivating , beautiful and engaging game. 

Yeah, this game gets you that way.. a couple of times I had to "call in sick" to work, after being up all night playing TLD. :D

I've been playing for about a week and I pushed for a cargo sled already too. If you do a forum search you can probably find a thread or two where I brought it up, and then read all the wonderful responses shooting down the idea. 

Most of the people here are pretty nice, but there are a few bad apples. Be prepared to hear a lot of reasons why your ideas won't work though, and how they break or ruin the game....

Archived