Some ideas

Rada_

Changes in the HUD Options

There should be a midpoint between "Disabled" and "Normal." Personally I like to play without the HUD (I find this super immersive), but some actions (like grabbing small things) become quite complicated by not having the white dot and having to guess where the center of the screen is. I understand that people who take photos (or something like that) do not want the white dot, so I think there should be a midpoint.

Lockpicking

It would be nice to be able to move the dial with the mouse.

Move / pick up plastic and metal containers

Maybe I'm extremely sedentary, but it would be nice to be able to accumulate certain containers and also order them as you wish.

On the same page, and it's no longer useful in terms of gameplay, moving furniture would be very satisfying.

Mittens and rifle (weapons and tools in general)

How am I supposed to operate a rifle with mittens on?

Sleep on the floor (without sleeping bag)

Why can't you do this? There must be some obvious reason, but I can't find it.

This idea brings me to the next one.

Back pain

Maybe it's a bit silly, but carrying 45 kg in your backpack all day long should hurt your back. Another use (and a very large one) would be given to painkillers.

Cap

At this point the cap is useless, right? I would be the only guy who carrys a cap in the backpack just in case it's not too cold and the sun is bothering my sight.

3 hours ago, Rada_ said:

Maybe it's a bit silly, but carrying 45 kg in your backpack all day long should hurt your back.

But probably 15kg of that is the clothing you're wearing.. which won't affect your back at all.. ;)

Archived