Clarification Needed - What is happening to our Journals?

cekivi

So, with the new update imminent there is one burning question I need to know the answer to: what is happening to our journals?

At the moment, journals are only saved after your character departs this mortal coil. Does this mean the only way to guarantee that journals are saved is to kill off all of our current characters? :(

Or will all in progress journals be auto-saved as part of the update and save deletions?  

I've got the same issue and I asked on Steam... Sorry but you had to sacrifice your character to save the journal.
Personnaly , I choose the peaceful way : a last cup of tea during a beautiful night and sleep naked at the mountaineer's hut ...

On 6/4/2017 at 9:10 PM, cekivi said:

So, with the new update imminent there is one burning question I need to know the answer to: what is happening to our journals?

At the moment, journals are only saved after your character departs this mortal coil. Does this mean the only way to guarantee that journals are saved is to kill off all of our current characters? :(

Or will all in progress journals be auto-saved as part of the update and save deletions?  

Journals can only be saved upon death -- so yes, the character will have to expire in some way. But that is up you to decide, of course. 

Archived