Fishin in desolation point

exeexe

So i thought Desolation Point DP, is a bit hard to survive and with some fishing spots it would be a little better, but then i thought if we add fishing spots as we know it it might be a little too easy. So here is what i came up with.

The fishing spots on DP should be on the edge of the ice. And then you throw your hook into the water. And then as you stand there and wait for the fish to get hooked you run the risk of the ice breaking away beneath you.

That'd be neat. It would require very different fishing mechanics though such as a rod that you could use to cast lures. Downside with a rod is finding line and line damage as you reel up the line and it drags along the ice edge. This could of course result in the loss of your catch.

On 6.12.2016 at 10:59 PM, cekivi said:

That'd be neat. It would require very different fishing mechanics though such as a rod that you could use to cast lures. Downside with a rod is finding line and line damage as you reel up the line and it drags along the ice edge. This could of course result in the loss of your catch.

Or you could use a longer rod, which could be a findable item. Bit like this:

dane07.jpg

Archived