Suggestions for content / Twitch Promises

deaconjackal

Just some ideas I had. I'm sure you have heard them before, but I have promised some Twitch streamers I would post these.

By making all the matches 100% condition they can stack in the inventory. They don't degrade right now so they might as well be 100%.

Have the 5 key place bedroll.

Having the A and D keys change the tool used in the harvesting menu.

Having a pelt placed on a bed add a samll warmth bonus to the bed.

Having snow shoes crafted from Rabbit hide, gut, and birch saplings. Have the effect be increase carry weight a small amount or move faster while on snow.

Introduce a mechanic where, if you don't unload the rifle before cleaning, there is a chance for the weapon to discharge and wound or possibly kill you? Then have a "discrete" message on the rifle or cleaning kit description? Something to the effect of "it may be a good idea to unload it before cleaning". Having a RNG on weather you were wounded or killed as well as on what type of wound you would receive would be interesting. For example Leg wound 5 days of antibiotics (Sepsis can be nasty.) and have reduced speed while walking. Arm... 5 days of antibiotics and reduced aim accuracy...Etc. If the chance of death happens a new message "You were killed by Gunshot." I think this would add immersiveness and promote gun safty. :)

Having way to dispose of the brand. Pass time by whittling a wood figurine out of a brand? Having a way to remove or use the spent camp fires remaining wood or ashes.

Having the option at level five Archery to craft simple arrow in the Radial menu if you have the proper materials in your inventory.

Create a dilation of the pupil mechanic. Making it get brighter slowly as you spend time in the dark. Like over a three or four minute span.

Thanks for the Great Game,

Deaconjackal

Archived