Cabin fever and interloop!

simarson

I'm having a 10 day interloop game and just got cabin fever. You kidding me right. After 10 days in this ice cold antihell. Moving around as I have to everyday if I want to live looking for things there is not there. And now I miss the long cold death outside.  It's already ridiculously hard compare to screamingly easy stalker mode. If I'm not wrong cabin fever is first after 25 days in stalker. And stalker is easy so in connection with insane high minus cold and no axe so hard to keep warm and no real good cloth having cabin fever from start is just in the spirit.

Sorry for my negativity. 

Interloper is a mode where it's always important to remain vigilant and careful. This also includes paying attention to the "cabin fever risk" warning in the health UI. :winky:

I have to admit it can be very tricky indeed to avoid a cabin fever outbreak while you're suffering from a late-stage parasite infection (= permanent exhaustion) or have an extremely low condition, but I don't see any need for general changes to cabin fever as a such. Interloper is meant to punish mistakes or inattention and having a cabin fever risk right from the start adds to that imo.

Archived